Friday, October 9, 2009

The most unforgettable trip

Although I have been to many countries, I woud tell about a trip to the U.S
In fact, I have been to the San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles, but I have never been to the Seattle, WA.
However, it was quite different from a feeling of traveling.
Since it was the forst time to go abroad to study, I was extremely worried about many things.
On being in flight to Seattle, I was worrying if I will be able to achieve goals that I have dreamed of, live by myself and do other things without parent`s help.
Having to be away from my parents was also what I worried.
When I arrived in this country, I felt little embarrassed in the airport at first, so I could not see anything.
Also I could not eat anything more than do in my country.
Finally, I was getting over thanks to cheer me up among people around my apartment.
They said that keeping calm down is very important in any situations.
I think it is the best way to calm down when I feel embarrassed.
Therefore, traveling to the U.S is unforgettable memories in my lifetime.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, when I read your story, I can agree with your worries and something like that feeling. I think you have a good organization.and you have a good skill to express your emotion. and as you use "however"insted of but. The story will be more formal. But I think, there is a little problem with spelling "Since it was the forst time to go abroad to study, I was extremely worried about many things." -> it was first time
    ^^ other things so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I just came here, I also had a some feeling with you. But when you are used to here, you will feel more comfortable and more confident. I like your description of feelings.
    Do you still feel embarrassed now?
    I think if you can make sentences connect together, it will be easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hae soo,

    It is great paragraph .I understand what you felt.And I want to Know what did you do when you miss your parent
    pleas check your spelling

    ReplyDelete