Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Favorite place at UW

Of all the buildings that I went on campus, my favorite is the HUB. THE HUB is Student Union Building which is place for students. It has a wide range of facilities, such as meeting rooms, computers, cafeteria and information desk.
In upper floor, there are many rooms for meeting. Students usually get together at this place. Many parties, like Halloween Party are also opened to students in this room.
In the first floor, which is like lobby, there are the information desk, cafés and computers. When I need some information about school, transportation and other things, I can get advice from the desk. I can also do research through the Internet.
In underground floor, there are cafeterias. These cafeterias provide a variety of foods to students. I can see some students having a great time with their friends, and having meals. Then it gives great opportunities to have a quality time with friends and feel closer each other.
All in all, HUB is one of the most remarkable buildings in this campus.Furthermore, it is recommendable place for visitors to experience

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! This is ERIKO;) I also like to stay in HUB:)
    I think this description would be nice:) This article is easy to understand what kind of things we can do there. I can understand why you chose HUB!!☆★I like that your recomended place:)!!! Thanks!!

    ERIKO;)

    ReplyDelete